The tragic irony, the irony of fate, the sarcasm, the irony of truth, image and taste were the stimulus for discussion at Anogeia..
July 1 (Meidani Square)
- Show of the movies of Dimos Avdeliodis "The Tree We Hurt" and "Unfair competition".
July 2 (Theatre St. Hyacinth)
- Night Liturgy to St. Hyacinth
- Presentation of the works of Manos Hadjidakis "Great Erotic", "Chorion o pothos" and "Blood Wedding" by Tassos Misirlis and Eleni Michalopoulou.
July 3 (Meidani Square)
- Symposium on the "irony"
Speakers: Kiki Dimoula (poet - academician) John Smaragdis (director), Stelios Kouloglou (journalist), Bakonikola Chara (Theatre Athens University professor), George Stathopoulos (painter), Manos Kazamias (dietician) Pemi Zouni (actor), George Grammatikakis (University of Crete professor of Physics), Dimos Avdeliodis (director), George Kokkinakis (psychiatrist), Zacharenia Kefalogianni (literature teacher).
- The Elisa Vellia presents her songs and songs by famous Greek composers with the accompaniment of the celtic harp.
- Concert with Mario
July 4 (Theatre St. Hyacinth)
- Concert of NIKOS PAPAZOGLOU.
In Meidani square was set up a giant screen and screened the Euro 2004 games.